Saturday, April 19, 2014

Birchbox Goodies!

I received my very first Birchbox today! I have to admit that at first I was sort of disappointed; my friend posted her April box on Instagram, so I was expecting the exact same stuff that she got in hers. When I got mine though, it was sort of similar but had different, not as cool things. I then was told that they send you stuff based on the profile you've set up with their website, and I didn't even have mine set up! So May's box should be more fitting to my needs, but now that I've taken the time to read about my goodies, I am pretty satisfied!

Color Club Nailpolish in Heirloom Pearl // Harvey Prince Yogini Perfume // No. 4 High Performance Clarifying Shampoo // No. 4 Reconstructing Hair Masque // Sumitas Color Eyeliner in Deep Purple // KIND Snacks Healthy Grains Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt Bar // Fun tip for a rainy day #33


I still have yet to use everything, (the Healthy Grains bar was yummy!) but I'm mostly excited about the purple eyeliner & the nail polish. The shampoo and hair mask would probably be more exciting if I hadn't just bought and tried out a new shampoo and conditioner that I absolutely love, and I'm not changing! (Enjoy Luxury Shampoo & Conditioner, I definitely recommend!) But I'll most likely try the No. 4 out sooner or later.
(My fun tip for a rainy day!)

All in all, I'm glad I made the decision to invest in Birchbox. I'm still a little new to the beauty world, so it's nice to get samples of a bunch of different things that I can try out. If you do sign up to birchbox, just go to their website (birchbox.com) and you can either pay $10 a month (per box) or pay $110 for the whole year. I really think it's worth it!

If you do initially decide to purchase a Birchbox prescription, please click this link to subscribe! I get points for every friend I refer, and you'll start to get points too once you buy your first box :) Each 100 points is redeemed for $10!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment