Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Clown / Ripped Face SFX Makeup

It's been so long since I've done a paint. My biggest excuse was that my paints are old, limited, and practically dried out. I've been meaning to purchase new ones, and more SFX supplies, but so much has been going on lately! Not to mention I've been a little short on cash over the past couple of months.

I just recently finished moving into my friend Rabekka's house, and as a gift to myself for finally unpacking everything, I decided to paint my face today with the little paints/equipment that I have. So, lo and behold, the creation! I got the idea from my makeup artist when I worked at Halloween Haunt last year, she had a clown girl right before me, and she made it look like half of her face was torn off. I also used Instagram user Mykie's clown look as an inspiration for the eye makeup. (She's AMAZINGLY talented, go check her out!)

Forgive me, as I am REALLY terrible at painting teeth, I can just never get them right! I'm sort of proud of myself for this look though :)

          

No comments:

Post a Comment