Thursday, July 17, 2014

A month in photos.

These past 30 days have been pretty hectic, therefore I thought I'd show you in pictures!
I took a trip to Lake Tahoe (my first time!) with my boyfriend and his family for Independence day.
Where the sunset was absolutely beautiful!

 I took a lake trip with some friends & family.
I visited Tracy to see my family, watch my little sisters fabulous dance recital, and spent the night with my best friend!
I took some selfies here & there.

& even some with my favorite pup.
Took my favorite girls to Great America for an awesome Nanny reunion!
I had the chance to see The Lost Boys right on the beach with friends.
& last but not least; I'm currently in the process of moving in with my best friend! In a recent turn of events, I've decided that it will be best for me right now. I feel like I'm starting to regret this decision, though, because she possesses a creepy Chuckie doll, shown below.
(I hope she doesn't hate me for this photo! I love her and think she's gorgeous <3)


No comments:

Post a Comment